Educational Webinar Covers Best Practices & Acquisition Strategies Teaming Strategies
Are you thinking about purchasing an aircraft? It can be an overwhelming experience, especially if you’re a first-time buyer, but there are experienced industry professionals who are ready to help.
In a free educational webinar on May 28 2020, Essex Aviation President and CEO Lee Rohde joined GKG Law Principal Chris Younger to talk about everything you need to know when it comes to purchasing an aircraft.
The webinar, Ready to Buy & Fly? Best Practices & Teaming Strategies for a Successful Aircraft Acquisition, includes resources, tips, and information on the following topics:
- Steps to a successful aircraft transaction (including a week-by-week timeline!)
- The necessary parties you should include when it comes to purchasing a plane, including:
- CFO, CEO, and the COO
- Corporate general counsel
- An aircraft technical consultant
- Commercial lender
- And many more
- Key closing checklist items
- Potential post-closing issues
- Net operating loss (NOL) carrybacks and The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
Essex Aviation handles everything from new and pre-owned aircraft acquisitions to private jet charter counseling and membership. GKG Law works with purchase and sale transactions, aircraft ownership, federal and state tax planning, aircraft ownership trusts, and more.
To find out more about purchasing an aircraft or to ask our industry experts any questions, contact Essex Aviation today.
This webinar hosted by Essex Aviation and GKG Law originally aired on May 28, 2020.