ABOUT THIS WEBINAR (Multiple dates to choose from when registering)
On March 27, 2020, the President signed sweeping legislation into law that provides relief to businesses and individuals dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar will feature knowledgeable sources who will review the recently passed CARES Act, which provides much-needed relief for the business aviation industry.
- What are the bill’s major provisions?
- What tax policy changes were made?
- How do companies learn more about relief programs authorized by the legislation?
- Price: Free
- Language: English
- Who can attend? Everyone
- Dial-in available? (listen only): Yes.
- Dial-in Number: 1 (312) 248-9348
- Dial-in ID: 050649#
- Dial-in Passcode: 5483#
Miller & Chevalier, and former IRS Counselor and Capitol Hill legislative aide
Barnes & Thornburg, LLP, and expert on financing for aviation businesses