THERE’S STILL TIME TO ATTEND!
BUSINESS AIRCRAFT FINANCE,
REGISTRATION & LEGAL CONFERENCE
March 17–19, 2019 | Fort Myers, FL
There is still time to make it to the premier business aviation seminar at the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa. You can catch up on legal, regulatory and financial developments in the business aviation industry while networking within sight of a beach. We are excited about the agenda and speakers for the 2019 conference and are pleased to join with the National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) in producing and organizing the conference.
We begin with an evening networking reception on Sunday, March 17, followed by two days of presentations and discussions on key topics that impact the business aviation industry. Networking opportunities, including receptions Sunday and Monday, breakfasts, lunches and an optional group dinner on Monday evening, provide an ideal venue for reconnecting with old friends and making new contacts.
Joining us at the Business Aircraft Finance, Registration & Legal Conference will be an impressive group of speakers who will cover an interesting mix of topics, including:
- An analysis of the global business aviation market
- The Office of the Inspector General (“OIG”) for the Department of Transportation will present information from its unreleased report with regard to its audit of the FAA Registry practices and procedures
- Non-citizen trusts are once again under the microscope, and we will provide the most up-to-date information in that area
- Taxes and aviation transactions
- Rules and regulations regarding operational issues
- Risky Business — recognizing and avoiding illegal charter
- What to do when disaster strikes — a case study of GOL Transportes — ExcelAire midair collision (Brazil 2006)
- Asset Backed Securities and business aviation
- Fincen 104 brings significant changes to banking KYC obligations
- Risk management and insurance issues, complete with frightening examples
- The return of Supersonic transportation
- A Bitcoin primer and potential aviation uses
During free time you can explore the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa and surrounding area. Perfectly located in Fort Myers, the hotel is just a short distance away from the famed beaches of Sanibel Island. Resort amenities include three outdoor pools, on-site spa with luxury treatments, multiple dining options, nearby nature trail, kayaking and other water sports.
We recommend booking hotel reservations as soon as possible since the preferred rooms tend to sell out early.
To register or for more information about this event, click here.