Save the Date for the Premier Aviation Event in Asia
Join thousands of top business aviation leaders, entrepreneurs, and other purchase decision-makers for the Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE2019). This is the perfect venue for investors considering aviation as a business opportunity; companies thinking of using an aircraft for business; and flight departments who have long used aircraft as a valuable business tool.
There is no better event in Asia to showcase your products and service offerings for this industry. Submit your application by the January 7 deadline to be included in the priority placement process.
The Asian Business Aviation Conference & Exhibition (ABACE) will be held at Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport at the Shanghai Hawker Pacific Business Aviation Service Centre from April 16-18, 2019. In partnership with Shanghai Airport Authority (SAA) and co-hosted by the NBAA-ABACE China Limited and ABACE LLC and the Asian Business Aviation Association (AsBAA), ABACE is Asia’s premier business aviation event.
ABACE has proven to be a high-value event, attracting entrepreneurs, wealth creators, aircraft-purchase decision makers and other high-level attendees from China and across Asia. Since its launch in 2012, ABACE has rapidly grown to over 8,000 attendees from 50+ countries around the world, 165 exhibitors, 35 business aircraft on static display and more than 300 members of the media.
Major figures in government and industry are also key participants in each ABACE.
- ABACE2018 welcomed Captain Jiang Huai Yu, Director, Civil Aviation Administration of East China, Cai Jun, Deputy Director, Party Committee, Shanghai Municipal Transportation Commission, Wang JiJie, Vice President, Shanghai Airport Authority, and Wu Jian Wong, Chairman, Shanghai Airport Authority
- ABACE2017 included Stephen Creamer, Director of the Air Navigation Bureau at the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and US Consul General Hanscom Smith
- ABACE2016 featured a keynote address from Dr. Fang Liu, ICAO Secretary General.
- ABACE2015 included Susan Kurland from the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- ABACE2014 featured Michael Huerta, Administrator of the Federal Aviation Administration, Wang Zhiqing, Deputy Administrator of the Civil Aviation Administration of China, and Masaaki Kai, Senior Deputy Director General for the Japan Civil Aviation Bureau.
- ABACE2013 welcomed Gary Locke, U.S. ambassador to China, and Roberto Kobeh Gonzalez, president of the council of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- ABACE2012 included a presentation from U.S. Department of Transportation Deputy Secretary John D. Porcari.
Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport
No. 99, Yingbin Road No. 7
Hongqiao International Airport
Shanghai 200335 CHINA